Application is on for undergraduate internship program with KPMG . KPMG is a professional service company and one of the big four auditors.
KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services. They work closely with clients, helping them to mitigate risks and grasp opportunities.
To be eligible, all applicants must
– be below 24 years of age.
– possess SSCE/A’ Level credits or equivalents in minimum of 5 subjects, including Mathematics and English language in one sitting.
– Be on the track of a First class or a Second Class Upper grade in any discipline, with the Official Academic Transcript,indicating the most recent Cumulative Grade Point Average ( CGPA)
– Have completed at least the second year of the University Program but must not be in Final Year.
– Pass an Essay Writing and Interview Assessment.
Please send all applications to firstname.lastname@example.org with 2017 Internship Recruitment clearly stated as the subject of your mail on or before 31st of January 2017
Please note that only eligible candidates will be short listed.
For more details contact:
NAPS P. R. O
Executive Director of the Public Relations Team.
Source: NAPS PUBLIC RELATIONS TEAM